Want to get a stunning swimming pool area combined with the grass? Here, we come to explain the reasons to install artificial grass for your swimming pool surround. If you didn’t already know, swimming pools are often covered by fake grass for plenty of reasons.
Some of which include the non-slip properties, low maintenance, drainage, and premium appearance, faux grass is one of the most heavily used house decoration items, especially in recent times.
Since their inception, they have been gaining steady popularity among the households as they can be used in a large array of areas beginning from front/back yard, walls, kennels to golf putting greens and swimming pools.
Reasons to Install Artificial Grass for Your Swimming Pool Surround
Here we will try to present you with some of the key reasons why you should install artificial grass for the swimming pool. Let’s find out!
If the previous reasoning was not enough, this should be better because you need an artificial turf surface around the pool. Slips around the pool are one of the most common issues you’d find happening.
Slipping on the pool can be highly challenging for someone who doesn’t know how to swim correctly. While on the other hand, when you just got out of the pool, the feet are wet, and it can be extra slippery to walk on the edge of the area.
But premium grade, slip-resistant synthetic turf can certainly minimize that risk down to a minimum. It would grab onto your feet and minimize the possibility of a mishap to a certain extent.
Excellent Drainage System
If you didn’t know already, quality synthetic grass solutions come equipped with a smartly devised drainage mechanism. On the back of each grass, you’d find tiny holes running all across the back surface, which would instantly drain water from underneath if you have got water on the surface.
As a result, you won’t have this muddy feeling you would have had with the natural grass. So, yes, for a comfortable dry grassy feeling every time you get out of the pool, artificial grass can undoubtedly be a quality companion.
Durability is another crucial consideration in terms of getting a fake grass surface for the swimming pool. Being exposed to water continuously and tackling foot traffic in wet conditions can easily ruin the natural grass. The entire area would become mud-caked, making you regret the idea.
On the other hand, quality synthetic turfs are made using standard-grade fibres built to last. You’d be surprised to learn that synthetic grass can last up to an astounding 20 long years, given the quality!
So with surviving the foot traffic and staying dry in a wet environment, the artificial turf can offer you a lasting service!
Well, here is something about this. In the primary stage, it may not be as cost-effective compared to natural grass. But when you’ve installed it, you have just cut down all the maintenance works right away. Once installed, you don’t have any extra expenses.
Being a single-term investment, it’s highly cost-effective given the continuous service period for years. So, this can be a quality option if you want to keep the
Well, why have we been delaying this while?
This is one of the most defining reasons you must go for an artificial grass solution surrounding the swimming pool. The green grass patches would fit perfectly fine with the bluish water and make your backyard look like a luxurious place of relaxation for the elites.
Of course, you can make it more gorgeous by adding one or two pool benches and lights in between the poolside and grass formation as well!
So if you’re willing to completely transform the pool area into a place of fun and relaxation then you can give these interlocking artificial grass tiles a look.
XLX Interlocking Artificial Grass Tiles
- FELL LIKE REAL GRASS - Interlocking artificial grass tile has 1.57 pile height and 5 tones, and we increase the density of grass per square yard to 80 ounces, as lush and soft as natural lawn.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - XLX TURF grass deck tiles only use 100% new materials to ensure product friendly. Therefore, it is very soft and comfortable for children or pets to play on the floor grass tile.
- UV PROOF & FROST PROOF - Made of top PE&PP synthetic material with excellent wear-resistant, nonslip, and resilience. Passed the Durability & Fire resistance test, so never mind insolation and frost.
- EASY TO CLEAN & DURABLE - The design of drainage holes on the astroturf bottom can help the water easily dry. The base of turf mat is heavy-duty plastic, easy to assemble and not easily broken.
- MULTIFUNCTION - Artificial turf blocks provide perfect decor for patio, back/front yard, wooden deck, balcony apartment, rooftop, can also be used as pet mat, placemat, picnic mat, etc. Provide year-round green vitality.
- Made using polyethene which offers a reliable, eco-friendly experience
- Tiled puzzle turfs make lets you design the entire setup as you desire
- Beautiful lush green tiles mimic the natural grass making it look almost identical to the real grass
- Easily cleanable making maintenance, not a big deal
Suitable for Pets and Children
Having an artificial grass solution laid beside the pool can make an extraordinary space for the children and pets to hang around. They can play around accompanied by the sweet soft breeze coming from the pool, making it an extraordinary sporting ground to keep your children engaged in outdoor activities.
Especially when children are becoming much more self-centred robots, thanks to the intrusive nature of technologies, these sort of appealing playgrounds can bring the children out for quality time outdoors. Moreover, it will strengthen them physically and undoubtedly play a role in giving your children a sound psychological state.
Well, throughout the entire guide, we have tried to demonstrate to you the exciting benefits of having artificial grass around the pool. We believe these are some of the most convincing reasons to install artificial grass for your swimming pool surround.
Offering a desirable resting place with a luxurious setting and stunning playground for the children and pets alike, pools should always be partnered with a lush green artificial grass solution for the best outcome. No pool is complete without synthetic turf laying around it! So what are you waiting for?
Get your turf right now and light up the pool instantly!