If you’re one of those individuals who love to keep your yards clean and tidy, getting the best rake for artificial grass should be one of the primary tasks you should be performing.
Raking is one of the most effective activities that keep the synthetic turf in order. There are no alternatives to regular raking if you want to keep the lawn free from dust, debris, and rotting leaves.
But regular, harsh rakes may not be the safest thing to be applied on artificial turf, as their tough ends can damage the grass blades.
Best Rake for Artificial Grass to Keep the Lawn Dust-free
Here in our list, we’d present you with some of the best rakes for artificial grass. We’ll also offer an in-depth inspection of each of their strengths and potential flaws, so it helps you decide.
Let’s look at your options now!
Winslow & Ross Adjustable Rake for Artificial Turf
- 📏Brush Head Size: 17.8 inch. Adjustable telescopic handle length: 49 - 63 inch. Teeth Length:1.38 inch. Packing: Item packed in the color box. It's perfect for gift to your friend or your family.
- 📏Upgrade Extra Long Telescopic Handle -- 3 sections upgraded design handle is adjustable from 47.24“ to 64.96”, works perfectly for tall people from 5ft-7ft. Lightweight to use, save your back.
- 📏Upgrade Extra Thicken Steel Pole -- 10% thicken iron tube with powder coated, make sure durable for long lasting performance.
- 📏Widely Use Rakes -- The quality nylon teeth rake can be used not only to clean up the leaves debris on outdoor artificial turf broom grass, also can be used to clean pet or human hairs from carpets. Nylon plastic strong enough with soft touch, no hurting your grass or carpet.
- 📏Product Warranty -- 100% Customer Satisfaction. Any reason you decide you aren't happy with your purchase. Please reach out to us directly and we will provide a free replacement or refund.
First on our list is the Winslow adjustable turf rake. Let’s look at the core characteristics of this item.
- Product Height: Coming with a shortest 49 to longest 63-inch item height for easy operation
- Brush Head Size: Offers a short 17.8-inch brush head for deep cleaning
- Weight: Comes at a regular weight of 2.25 pounds
- Color: With black area marks in yellow, the stick offers a beautiful appearance
- Waterflow Technology: It doesn’t come with any water flow technology
One good thing about this item is its insane adjustability. Coming with multi-adjustable, it gives you the ultimate ease to work.
Its telescopic handles, for instance, come with a 360-degree rotation and high adjustability, giving the users the absolute freedom to work!
Another positive of this item is its’ study, powder-coated, steel construction. Being highly durable, this should offer a long-lasting performance!
Moreover, the length of this rake can also be adjustable to 65″ inches! So, if you’re too short or too tall, the rake should adapt itself to your height.
Finally, this rake with nylon teeth comes with the exceptional ability to clean everything, from leaves and debris to pet hair, without damaging the grass blades!
The shaft coming with this may seem a bit flimsy, but altogether, if you’re looking for the best rake for grass, this should be a stunning item you can go for!
- Telescopic handles with 360-degree rotation and adjustability offer superior ease to work with
- Sturdy powder-coated steel construction makes the rake last longer than usual
- Adjustable length helps both short and taller users to work flawlessly
- Nylon teeth provide smooth cleaning without damages
- The shaft seems to be a bit flimsy
Gardtech Waterflow Artificial Grass Brush
- 【Waterflow Artificial Grass Brush】 Multifunctional and practical, perfect for cleaning or washing leaves debris on outdoor artificial turf broom grass, also can be used to clean pet or human hairs from carpets.
- 【Practical Brush for Lawn】16inch Nylon Brush Head with Water Hole, Adjustable Telescopic Handle made of aluminium The quality nylon teeth rake not only to clean up the leaves debris on outdoor artificial turf ,also can water the grass.
- 【DURABLE WATER PIPES】 This wash brush with extension handle .Strong Aluminium tube, strong and durable, flexible operation and long service life. It is very pressure-resistant wear-resistant, folding-resistant, and aging-resistant.
- 【Wash Brush Extension Pole】Washing brush with long handle is made of premium aluminum, sturdy and lightweight. Adjusted from approx. 40”-59” makes you easy use.
- 【Easy Use & Assemble】Rotate the connection and install. Comes with an adapter with water switch on / off which can be attached to a garden hose,2 methods for connecting garden hose.
At the 2nd spot, we have here another quality item to talk about. This time it’s the Gardtech’s rake, specially designed for artificial grass. Let’s find out what they’re all about.
- Product Height: The height of the pole can be adjusted from 40″ -59″ inches for a comfortable use
- Brush Head Size: Coming with shorter dimensions of 15.9 “x 4.9” inches, the brush head should offer an intricate cleaning
- Weight: At 2.4 pounds, the regular weight of the rake offers comfortable use
- Color: Silver-colored handle comes with black marks, and a yellow brush head makes it look stunning
- Waterflow technology: Comes with water flow technology for deep cleansing.
If you’ve been looking for a completely multi-functional item for watering and brushing at the same time, then check this one out!
Coming with a beautifully crafted nylon brush, the head also accompanies water holes, which offer deep cleaning along with effective watering.
The water pipes that come with the rake are durably built with unbelievable water, pressure, wear, and folding resistant technologies, giving it an edge to offer lasting performance.
Coming with a smaller head of 16″ inches, the tines should be closer to each other, providing better performance in getting the smaller debris cleaned out, offering a thoroughly polished turf.
Like the Winslow & Ross Artificial Turf Rake Grass, this one also comes with a highly adjustable (40-59 inches) handle, making it completely adaptable for short or tall individuals.
Despite the number of positives, one thing that can make things a bit problematic is too hard terrain. Apart from minor issues such as that, the rake should offer a decent clean-up performance any day!
- Nylon brush with added water holes offers deep cleansing for a vibrant appearance
- Water, pressure, wear, and folding resistant water pipes are durably built for a lasting use
- The smaller head offers a thicker arrangement of tines for a thorough cleaning
- Adjustable handle from 40-59″ inches makes it easy for all the height groups to use
- May find it difficult to work on terrains that are too hard
Winslow & Ross Artificial Turf Rake
- Brush Head Size:45.5x15cm
- Adjustable Telescopic Handle length:68.5-122cm, You can turn in the opposite direction to fix length
- Material:Powder coated iron tube with durable nylon brush head
- Teeth Length:3.5cm,the plastic teeth can be used not only to clean up the artificial turf, but also to clean pet hair from carpets
- Packing:Item packed in color box
We have another premium Winslow & Ross artificial turf rake on the third part of our list. Let’s find out what this incredible rake is capable of.
- Product Height: The height is adjustable from 27 inches to 48 inches for a versatile use
- Brus Head Size: Comes with a regular brush head size of 18x 6 inches.
- Weight: At around 1.75 pounds, the weight is pretty easy to work with
- Color: Comes in a regular silver and black combination for a standard look
- Waterflow Technology: The item doesn’t provide Waterflow technology
The first thing about this rake is that it comes equipped with a telescopic handle, much like the Winslow & Ross Turf Rake Grass we previously discussed.
This intelligently designed handle lets you work ergonomically while raking. It would make raking a highly enjoyable task while easing down the entire job for you!
The handle is also adjustable to a certain degree. So, those too tall won’t have to reach downwards to rake the grounds, and the short individuals won’t have to struggle with a long rake either. Adjust the rake that fits your height and work all the time effortlessly!
This rake comes with 3.5cm plastic teeth, making it a tremendously versatile option that can clean your synthetic grass thoroughly, as well as keep the pet hair out of the carpets. That goes to show the intricate cleaning process it comes with.
The tube or the handle body is one of the most important parts of the rake. The tube is constructed using powder-coated iron, which should offer tremendous durability while making the rake resistant to corrosion for lasting performance.
One issue you can consider is that it may not get all the debris, especially the little, tiny ones out. But overall, it should still do a decent job at giving your artificial grass a classy appearance!
- The telescopic handle offers ergonomic handling reducing hassle
- The adjustable handle makes it easy for all the height groups to work with it
- 3.5cm plastic teeth offer better artificial grass and carpet cleaning experience
- The powder-coated iron tube offers extensive durability for long-term use
- May leave the small debris on the grass
Orientools Turf Rake
- Adjustable Handle: The rake can adjust overall length from 32 to 52 inches by twisting the handle clockwise. Width of head is 18 inches, and you just turn in the opposite direction to fix length.
- Assembly Efficiency: Press the black button can separate the handle and head immediately.
- Multifunctional: The turf rake can be used not only to clean up the artificial turf, but also to clean pet hair from carpets.
- Unique Design: Head and handle connected by lock, steel handle assures durability and comfortable to use with the grip handle.
- Easy To Storage: When not in use, you can knock down the handle and head or reduce the handle length, hang up it to save space.
In the concluding parts of our guide, we have the Orientools artificial turf rake. This one should also offer a decent synthetic grass cleaning like the previous ones. Let’s find out more about it.
- Product Height: High adjustability handle comes with a convertible height of 32 to 52 inches
- Brush Head Size: A regular 18-inch wide brush for basic cleaning
- Weight: Highly lightweight at 1.32 pounds only
- Color: Comes in black and dark green for a regular look
- Water Flow Technology: Doesn’t offer the Waterflow technology
Often the issue of height plays a highly crucial role while using rakes. People too short find it extremely difficult to maneuver longer rakes, and the reverse is true for taller people. But with this one, you don’t have to think about this at all.
Because similar to the Winslow & Ross Artificial Turf Rake, this plastic rake for artificial grass too comes with an adjustable handle. So, you get to set the handle height where you feel most comfortable to work with.
One of the key issues with your synthetic grass is the leaves. Along with leaves, small sticks, pine needles, and acorns are also some of the nuisances that you’d be expecting on your ground.
Well, specially designed lawn rakes would offer exceptional performance with their plastic head and PA brush. The PA brush should easily keep the leaves at bay, offering you a vibrant-looking, lush green turf all the time.
It also offers a fine storing capability, as you can get the head separated from the handle with just the press of a button.
Is pet hair ruining your carpets? Well, this rake should offer you a stunning solution without any trouble whatsoever and get the help you get rid of all the pet hair as well.
One issue that you may encounter is, that it may not undo carpet matting that much effect. But given the outstanding benefits, it has to offer, on the whole, this should surely be a stunning item to go for any day!
- Offers exceptional synthetic turf cleaning potential keeping the lawn free of leaves
- The adjustable handle lets the users set the height for a more comfortable use
- Easy storage with easily separable head and handle
- It can also be used on carpets to get pet hair off
- Undoing carpet matting may not be possible with it
Omni Products JT Pro Foldable Rake
The final item on the list is Omni Products’ foldable
garden rake for artificial grass. This one comes with an unparalleled user appreciation. Offering tons of different mind-boggling features, this rake should be a recommendation only if you’re willing to get a more premium sort of rake.
- Product Height: Tremendously adjustable height from 32 inches to 62.5 inches
- Brush Head Size: Can be adjusted from 7.5 to 19 inches for incredible ease in work
- Weight: Regular weight of 2.7 pounds let’s work as without many difficulties
- Color: Comes in basic silver for a standard appearance
- Waterflow Technology: The tool doesn’t have water flow technology
You’ve heard about adjustable handles, but if you haven’t heard about adjustable tines, then here is something for the surprise. This incredible rake lets you adjust the tines (7.5-19 inches) for a more personalized cleaning experience.
Narrower tine lengths would let you clean up the smaller debris, while wider tine lengths would allow you to deal with the larger leaves faster.
Like the Orientools Turf Rake, Rake height adjustability is also a tremendously useful feature that can offer a tire-free cleaning experience whether you’re short or tall.
The construction material it uses is pretty premium as well. Made using Aluminum Alloy, this rake should offer a highly durable, lasting performance while being lightweight as well.
On top of all these, the rubberized handles coming with this outstanding synthetic grass turf rake make working with it effortlessly simple as you get to maneuver it with a better grip and much less struggle.
One issue with this is the weight. It may seem a bit heavy, but it should be alright if you have stronger arms than average.
Keeping aside the minor flaws, if you want the best lawn rake, this should be a sophisticated take to go for any day!
- Adjustable tines fulfill all your raking needs
- Height adjustability offers better usage with different height groups
- Aluminum alloy construction makes the rake lighter while offering a longer-lasting performance
- Rubberized handles offer better control
- It May seem a bit heavy
How to Rake Artificial Grass?
Raking artificial grass has to be done carefully because you’d risk damaging the grass blades if raking isn’t conducted correctly. Here are some tips you can use:
Get the Larger Debris Out
It’s easy to spot larger debris or sticks and remove them easily with your hand. It can get a bit challenging for the rakes to remove larger, heavier debris like large sticks after storms or similar events.
Clean the Pet Waste
If you have pets who usually do their work on your synthetic turf, then get them thoroughly cleaned before you start raking. The feces or liquids may get stuck in your rake and cause health hazards.
Rake the Leaves
Raking the artificial grass isn’t much different than the real grass. Simply, pile up the leaves using the rake and put them inside a bag.
With slight raking, the leaves, along with other debris, should be gone by now.
Water the Grass
Finally, water the ground so the remaining dust particles are washed away easily, giving your turf a highly vibrant appearance.
What kind of rake do you use for artificial grass?
Usually, plastic and bamboo leaf rakes are used for cleaning artificial grass. You can also try getting rakes that are specially constructed for artificial turf.
Do I need a special rake for artificial grass?
Yes. To safeguard the synthetic grass fibers and blades, especially designed synthetic turf rakes should be used for your artificial grass.
What is the best way to remove weeds from the grass?
Using weed-killing solutions and adding weed barriers can keep the weeds out of your lawn.
How do you rake leaves off artificial grass?
First, set a collecting point where all the leaves are going to be gathered. Simply use the rake to move the leaves towards the area you designated. Finally, when all the leaves are in one place, put them inside a bag and dump them. A Leaf blower can also be used.
Well, in this highly comprehensive guide, we talked about some of the best rake for fake grass you can go for. Lighter, bendable, and gentle plastic rakes can be a good option to rake your synthetic lawn, as they are less likely to damage the grass fibers.
We’ve also added tons of different information on the related subject matters for your understanding. We also incorporated guidelines that you can use to find out the best item from thousands of different variants in the market.
A specially designed rake for synthetic turf keeps your grass looking vibrant and natural, and cleans away the dirt and debris without causing any damage to the fibers.
So, what are you waiting for then? Get the best rake for artificial grass and witness the magic right now!